At Action Force Transport, we are committed to providing a positive work environment including programs that support your career and personal development.
We recognize the “game changers” who are employees that go the extra mile for our customers and for each other.
Honesty and respect are part of every decision, every action and interaction.
Current open positions:
Vancouver Area, BC
As a City Dispatcher, you will provide day-to-day functions related to the timely movement of product into and out of the facility. You are responsible for organizing and executing all terminal based Pickups and Deliveries, by coordinating the scheduling and routing of Driver’s trips; working closely with them to achieve and maintain high service levels, as well as keeping track of equipment inventory & management.
- Truck dispatch experience
- Manage LTL/ cross dock/load planning.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Communicate with and manage customers.
- Handle team of local drivers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart and quick decision maker.
- Some familiarity with operational aspects of trucking industry.
- Handle related paperwork and coordinate with other terminals.
- Reasonable knowledge of Greater Vancouver area.
- Fast and focused data entry speed, telephone manners and a confident multi tasker.
Education & Skills:
Ability to learn. High School diploma. Computer literate.
Good salary plus benefits after probation based on your abilities. This position has ample potential of growth.
Reasonable truck dispatching experience.
Job Type: Full-time