At Action Force Transport, we are committed to providing a positive work environment including programs that support your career and personal development.
We recognize the “game changers” who are employees that go the extra mile for our customers and for each other.
Honesty and respect are part of every decision, every action and interaction.
Current open positions:
Calgary Area, AB
Area Sales Manager
As the Area Sales Manager, you will be a key driving force in further growing the Company into a well-recognized and respected leading Canadian provider of innovative cold storage refrigeration and cold chain solutions, within the Greater Calgary Area.
The main objective of this role is to occupy storage opportunities within a new 65,000 sq ft warehousing facility (6000-7000 pallet positions)
In order to achieve this goal, the successful candidate will be responsible for selling cold storage primarily to CPG, food manufactures, distributors, retail & 3PL industry, developing close working relationships with all key decision makers, thereby achieving revenue objectives. To achieve this goal, it is imperative that he or she immediately engage their abilities, connections, and experience to drive the sales efforts to new heights.
The Area Sales Manager will have proven abilities and successful sales experience with a verifiable track record of forecast attainment selling cold storage. To meet these requirements, the successful candidate will be directly responsible for managing all aspects of this process, including, but not limited to:
- Customer-centric mindset focused on accountability, integrity, and delivering on commitments.
- Establish strong relationships with major accounts and key decision makers.
- Coordinates and conducts well organized service presentations and demonstrations to potential customers
- Develops tactics and strategies to target new potential customers within prioritized markets.
- Interfaces with operations & sales management in coordinating and onboarding new clients
- Demonstrates effective goal setting and time management skills, with an active pipeline
Key Requirements & Experience
The Area Sales Manager will be a seasoned knowledgeable individual with a minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated sales experience and proven success in one or more areas of a high volume, food service, distribution and logistics environment, major focus on refrigeration, freezer, storage, and transportation of fresh and frozen commodity within food manufacturing, production, and distribution channels.
- Excellent communication in English both orally and written
- Computer skills – accuracy – Word, Excel, Outlook, web based programs
- Problem solving skills, negotiation, analytical thinking, and visionary skills necessary to grow a company are of major importance
- Current knowledge and understanding of CFIA & HACCP protocols and other regulated environments is a strong plus.
Vancouver Area, BC
As a City Dispatcher, you will provide day-to-day functions related to the timely movement of product into and out of the facility. You are responsible for organizing and executing all terminal based Pickups and Deliveries, by coordinating the scheduling and routing of Driver’s trips; working closely with them to achieve and maintain high service levels, as well as keeping track of equipment inventory & management.
- Truck dispatch experience
- Manage LTL/ cross dock/load planning.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Communicate with and manage customers.
- Handle team of local drivers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart and quick decision maker.
- Some familiarity with operational aspects of trucking industry.
- Handle related paperwork and coordinate with other terminals.
- Reasonable knowledge of Greater Vancouver area.
- Fast and focused data entry speed, telephone manners and a confident multi tasker.
Education & Skills:
Ability to learn. High School diploma. Computer literate.
Good salary plus benefits after probation based on your abilities. This position has ample potential of growth.
Reasonable truck dispatching experience.
Job Type: Full-time